Am 06.09.2012, 13:11 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <>:

 What is, in your view, missing from a final release?
 Laurence proposed some changes for the utilities:

If we agree that's the way to go, I'd like to have his changes in CMF 2.3 before the final release.

Unless something downstream is dependent on these kind of changes I don't see any reason to including them at this late stage.

 All the other unfinished tasks can be deferred to CMF 2.4.

Do we have a list of these unfinished tasks? Off the top of my head: correcting the docs.

I'd also like to see at least minimal support for a WYSIWYG editor for HTML-text fields. Not sure if this should be part of CMF or a standalone formlib addition because of the external dependencies.

 The last beta was at the end of March so maybe it's time for another one
to include all the formlib stuff you've worked on?

I use CMF trunk in production, so I don't need a beta release. But it might be a good idea if other people want a beta for testing.

I definitely think another beta would make sense: my own sites don't use trunk simply what PyPI spits out.

How can we get the sphinxified docs into the release process?

Kronenstr. 27a