Am 16.10.2006, 15:10 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Charlie Clark wrote:
Technically you should actually use $INSTANCE_HOME/modules at least for Never heard of 'modules' before, where did you read about this?

My bad - I'm sure I saw it on one of the more recent Zope versions but you're right ../lib/python is the right target for packages.

newer versions of Zope and I think this is also the way to go in the future. We've stuck with $INSTANCE_HOME/lib as this works with so many different versions of Zope which we try and support - helping users install mxODBC correctly is the number one support issue. Then give them a normal source install (and it's $INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python ...)

Sorry, but that wouldn't help the users I'm talking about!

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...
Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!