On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:51:56 -0400
Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim Penny wrote:
> > Frankly, would not even have occurred to me - I would probably
> > create a tiny Script (Python) en passant, and called it directly,
> > as:<a tal:attributes="href python: here.url_quote(some_url)" />.  I
> > did not realize that this is deprecated in Zope3.

Ahh, OK.  The damned here/context semantic trap again.  It is too late
to revisit, it is a done deed, it was a really good idea to call the
concept context, self, and here, depending on what kind of object you
are using, etc. But "here" suggests container more strongly to my mind
than container does! So, I try never to use it.

Jim Penny