Jim Penny wrote:

Ahh, OK. The damned here/context semantic trap again. It is too late to revisit, it is a done deed, it was a really good idea to call the concept context, self, and here, depending on what kind of object you are using, etc. But "here" suggests container more strongly to my mind than container does! So, I try never to use it.

I believe 'here' is gone in Zope 3. You're only likely to see 'self' if writing code on the filesystem. And we're left with 'context' and 'container', which is pretty clear :-)

cheers,

Chris