On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 11:46:27AM +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
| >- The packages in "z" can be used for more than just Zope
|
| +2

So, here's an idea:

 - Move component-architecture packages out of 'zope' into 'ca', and
   then we don't have the 'zope' vs 'Zope' issue anymore.

I've been using stuff from 'zope' (except 'zope.app') for a win32 app *wink*.

So, what about this:

zope.component
zope.interfaces (?)
zope.configuration
zope.testing
zope.schema (soon-to-be-dead?)

- All move to 'ca.*'

zope.app.*

- Move down to 'zope'.

This is pretty rough. Probably there are more stuff that should move
to 'ca', and some stuff which should be grouped into packages, so that
'zope' doesn't get excessively broad.

--
Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Breadth-first search is the bulldozer of science.
                -- Randy Goebel