Max M wrote at 2006-9-4 12:55 +0200:
>But doing development in Plone has become increasingly tiring since Zope
>2.8 and up.
>
>Refresh no longer works, and the old "debug, correct, restart" cycle is
>back.

I know that refresh still works in 2.8.1 (I am using it extensively).

And I do not understand why it should not work in higher
Zope versions. The base mechanism is quite robust -- almost
only defeatable with global registries (as those which might
be filled with "Five").

There has been a long thread recently (on "zope@zope.org", I think).
This thread seems to indicate that old objects remain in the
ZODB caches -- although this is very difficult to believe.

--
Dieter