Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 03:39:14PM +0200, Max M wrote:
| So the problem only exists for me in Archetype based products. Anytime I | do a change in any AT content type I need to restart the site. | | Can anybody confirm this behavior?

That's a known-(at least to me)-issue.
   When you refresh an Archetypes-based product you need to refresh
   Archetypes as well. You can do this by marking the product as
   dependent on Archetypes and then refresh Archetypes (which will
   refresh it's dependencies, refreshing your product).

I have tried that. It doesn't work.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/