On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 03:39:14PM +0200, Max M wrote:
| So the problem only exists for me in Archetype based products. Anytime I
| do a change in any AT content type I need to restart the site.
|
| Can anybody confirm this behavior?

That's a known-(at least to me)-issue.

   When you refresh an Archetypes-based product you need to refresh
   Archetypes as well. You can do this by marking the product as
   dependent on Archetypes and then refresh Archetypes (which will
   refresh it's dependencies, refreshing your product).

If you don't know what I'm talking about go research more about the
refresh functionality in Zope 2.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214