Hanno Schlichting wrote:

> By now I count three people using Zope 3 for a small number of projects.
> But none of them seems to have the resources to continue the maintenance
> or future development of Zope 3.

Whilst you're absolutely right, just a word of warning: a lot of people
do not read mailing lists regularly or feel compelled to participate in
them. This is the zope-dev list, which means that it's read primarily by
Zope developers. If you're trying to gauge *users* of Zope 3, then the
zope-user list may be a more appropriate place to ask, and even then,
don't assume you'll get a representative sample of actual users.