Hey,

Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
[snip]
> If the question was "who is interested in zope3, the application server,
> and willing to maintain it", I'd answer "me".

Thanks for speaking up!

Do you use the Zope 3 ZMI a lot?

The Zope Toolkit right now is most of the Zope 3 libraries. The main
thing we're getting rid of is the ZMI right now and cleaning up the
dependency structure. After that there are various other avenues for
innovation.

We're not out to break people's code. The Zope Toolkit project is very
much about supporting this code better, allowing it to evolve and stay
relevant. I'm a huge user of the existing codebase itself and I'm not
about to rewrite all my stuff.

Regards,

Martijn