Hi Chris!

Chris Withers wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>> I consider the self-contained scenario still as experimental.
> You might, I don't. I've deployed this happily in production with a few
> customer now.
> Just because you don't happen to like it yourself, please don't belittle
> it...

I didn't mean to belittle it. 'experimental' is nothing negative. I'm
happy people like you are working on and with this approach.

But IMHO some details like the role of the annotated config file or if a
paster template would make things easier are not yet fleshed out enough
to make it *the* recommended scenario.