Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
b) It is exactly the opposite of what we've been trying to do for the
 last couple of months: convergence, not divergence!

I think that differentiating Zope 3 from Zope 2 is a good thing.

If we want Zope 3 and its Component Architecture to be recognized by
people, it needs to be a first class citizen on zope.org, not some
separate site.

Nothing says that zope3.org can't be prominently displayed on zope.org.

Why? Because Zope 2 will soon incorporate lots of Zope 3 technology
(it already does incorporate some),

I would posit that there are *many* non-Zope 2 users, and that is a
group we need to attract. Too closely associating Zope 2 and Zope 3 will only inhibit that.

making it all look like two separate worlds is far from reality.

I'm more interested in promoting Zope 3 than having web site structure
reflect reality.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer