Hey,

Stephan Richter wrote:
[snip]
For me z3c.formdemo is a good example of a small Zope 3 application. It is built on top of the Zope 3 Web application server. But in order to get it working, I did not have to install anything special. I just use the libraries.

Sure, when I use Grok I just "use the libraries" too. There's a particular library in my selection called 'grok' that's not there for you, but you're probably using other libraries that are not there for me too.

So how does what you do differ from what I do? If it doesn't, I'd be using Zope 3 in the exact same way you do, which isn't true, right?

Regards,

Martijn