  From: Ken Winter
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; 'Zope List'
  Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:05 PM
  Subject: RE: [Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

  I searched my C: drive for everything with "datetime" (any case) in the
title.

  The only relevant "datetime" (any case) *folder* is C:\Program
Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\lib\python\DateTime\, and it is correctly cased.

  There are lots of *files* with "datetime" (various cases) in their names,
e.g. C:\Program Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\lib\python\DateTime\DateTuime.py and
C:\Program Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\bin\DLLs\datetime.pyd.

  Could any of these be relevant?

  ~ Thanks

  ~ Ken