To: "Ken Winter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Zope List'" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Winter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Jonathan'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Zope List'" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 9:45 AM

Jonathan ~

I tried your suggestion and got basically the same error (see attached
screen shot).  What does that imply about what to do next?

~ Thanks again
~ Ken

I just checked an older version of python (2.3.4) on my linux server and the 'from datetime import datetime' command worked just fine, so your 2.3.5 version should have 'datetime'. All i can think of is that your python installation is pooched. Can you 'uninstall' python, and then download/re-install a fresh version?

Jonathan