google is your friend.
http://plone.org/documentation/error/importerror-no-module-named-implpython

bobb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Winter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Jonathan'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Zope List'" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

I just uninstalled *both* Zope and Python, then downloaded and installed
Zope 2.9.6 (rather than 2.8.8, since I just heard that my server is
upgrading).  Trying to run this yielded the attached error, which at least
is a bit different from the previous one.  In case you can't read the
attachment, the last couple of lines say:

File "C:Zope\2.9.6\Zope\lib\python\AccessControl\Implementation.py", line
51, in setImplementation
   From AccessControl ImplC as impl
File "C:Zope\2.9.6\Zope\lib\python\AccessControl\ImplC.py", line 30, in ?
   From ImplPython import RestrictedDTML, SecurityManager,
   ZopeSecurityPolicy
ImportError: Non module named ImplPython

I then tried downloading and (re-)installing Python.  This didn't change the
above result at all.

~ Ken