Matt

Below is a sampling of my peer reviewed conference presentations on my
background ethical theory ...

This should elevate me above the common "crackpot"

Talks

  a.. Presentation of a paper at ISSS 2000 (International Society for Systems
Sciences) Conference in Toronto, Canada on various aspects of the new science
of Powerplay Politics.
      ·     Toward a Science of Consciousness: TUCSON April 8-12, 2002 Tucson
Convention Center, Tucson,

             Arizona-sponsored by the Center for Consciousness
Studies-University of Arizona (poster presentation).

      ·      John presented a poster at the 8th International Tsukaba Bioethics
Conference at Tsukaba,

              Japan on Feb. 15 to 17,  2003.

      ·      John has presented his paper - "The Communicational Factors
Underlying the Mental

              Disorders" at the 2006 Annual Conf. of the Western Psychological
Association at Palm Springs, CA

Honors

  a.. Honors Diploma for Research in Biological Sciences (June 1977) - Univ. of
Calif. Irvine.
  b.. John is a member of the APA and the American Philosophical Association.
LaMuth, J. E. (1977). The Development of the Forebrain as an Elementary
Function of

           the Parameters of Input Specificity and Phylogenetic Age.

            J. U-grad Rsch: Bio. Sci. U. C. Irvine. (6): 274-294.

LaMuth, J. E. (2000). A Holistic Model of Ethical Behavior Based Upon a
Metaperspectival

            Hierarchy of the Traditional Groupings of Virtue,

            Values, & Ideals. Proceedings of the 44th Annual World Congress for
the Int.

            Society for the Systems Sciences - Toronto.

LaMuth, J. E. (2003). Inductive Inference Affective Language Analyzer

            Simulating AI. - US Patent # 6,587,846.

LaMuth, J. E. (2004). Behavioral Foundations for the Behaviourome / Mind
Mapping

            Project. Proceedings for the  Eighth International Tsukuba
Bioethics

            Roundtable,Tsukuba, Japan.

LaMuth, J. E. (2005). A Diagnostic Classification of the Emotions: A
Three-Digit Coding

            System for Affective Language. Lucerne Valley: Fairhaven.

LaMuth, J. E. (2007). Inductive Inference Affective Language Analyzer

            Simulating Transitional AI. - US Patent # 7,236,963.

******************************

Although I currently have no working model, I am collaborating on a working
prototype.

I was responding to your challenge for ...an example of a mathematical,
software, biological, or physical example of RSI, or at least a plausible
argument that one could be created

I feel I have proposed a plausible argument, and considering the great stakes
involved concerning ethical safeguards for AI, an avenue worthy of critique ...

More on this in the last half of )
www.angelfire.com/rnb/fairhaven/specs.html

John LaMuth

www.ethicalvalues.com