On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 8:23 AM, Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think that's a major difference conceptually, as there's a
> constant-time
> conversion between the two representations.

In my approach (which is not even implemented yet) the KB contains
rules that are used to construct propositional Bayesian networks.  The
rules contain variables in the sense of FOL.  It's not clear how this
is done in OCP.

There are other differences with OCP, as you know I plan to use PZB
logic, and I've written part of a Lisp prototype.  I'm not sure what's
the best way to opensource it -- integrating with OCP, or as a
separate branch, or..?

YKY