On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OpenCog has VariableNodes in the AtomTable, which are used to represent
> variables in the sense of FOL ...

I'm still unclear as to how OC performs inference with variables,
unification, etc.  Maybe you can explain that during a tutorial
session?

The sentential approach is more classical and helps me think more
clearly about optimization issues (ie inference control), which is a
big unsolved problem.

Maybe I can opensource the my current code (after typing up some loose
ends) on LaunchPad and use the same license as OCP?

YKY