Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:44:13 -0700
From: Erick Baumeister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: [bmwuucdigest] digest(14 messages)

Read this last night and then on my way home I saw an ALPINA-badged
E39 touring.  While it was Alpina White, it was also labeled a 540i
and not as a B10.

Couldn't tell much more since it was dark and about 70mph on I-80
east out of Sacramento. Interesting all the same. Appeared to have at
least some Alpina parts.

Erick Baumeister