Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:55:48 -0400
From: Mark Alan Selleck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BMW list <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: I won!!  I wish......

I wonder how many others on the list got the following?

bmw group   bmw logo
**THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS** **
**PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF **
*THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.*
*22 Garden Close, Stamford,*
*Lincs, PE9 2YP, London*
*United Kingdom.*
*Reference Number: BMW/2551256003/23*

*Congratulations!!!*** *
     The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International
Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company, wishes to
congratulate you on your success as the STAR PRIZE WINNER in this years'
BMW Automobile International Awareness Promotion (IAP) held
on Friday 6th of Oct, 2006, in London, England.
     This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW 5 Series, M Sport
Saloon car and a cash prize of £500,000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand
Great British pounds). The car comes with a special BMW Insurance Cover
for one whole year, that is, till the next promotion in 2007. It also
comes with a one year warranty and FREE repairs at any BMW AUTOMOBILE
depot or service station worldwide.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE VEHICLE.
***

*YEAR: 2006**
MODEL: 550i M Sport Saloon
ENGINE SIZE: 4799cc with eight-cylinder V petrol engine and 4-valve
*technology.*
*
*TRANSMISSION: automatic 6-speed gearbox and servotronic, power steering.*
*AUDIO AND COMMUNICATION: CD preparation for 6-disc CD changer in glove
box and an on-board computer.*
*WHEELS: 18-inch M sports spoke alloy style 135M.*
*INTERIOR: uphostery made of black dakota leather and Advanced Automatic
Air Conditioning Unit*
**
*     The selection process was carried out through random selection in
our C**omputerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of
over **a million email a**ddresses from the world wide web drawn from
all the continents of the world.*
*For you to collect your prizes, kindly contact Barrister Thomas Tommy
through email, stating your receipt of this notification. He has been
mandated to offer you legal assistance and fascilitate the urgent
delivery of your prizes directly to you.*
* *
**
*BARRISTER. THOMAS TOMMY.*
*PHOENIX CHAMBERS,*
*503 HIGHTOWER ROAD WIMBLEDON*
*SW23NE, LONDON, UK.*
*TEL: +447011120629*
*EMAIL:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/ym/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
*1. FULL NAME:*
*2. SEX:*
*3. AGE:*
*4. NATIONALITY:*
*5. RESIDENCIAL ADDRESS:*
*6. CITY:*
*7. STATE:*
*8. ZIP CODE:*
*9. OCCUPATION / POSITION HELD:*
*10. PHONE NUMBER:*
*11. FAX:*
*12. EMAIL ADDRESS:*
**Congratulations once more, and keep trusting BMW Automobile for top
quality automobiles.**
*Engr. Chris Duncan*
*DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS,*
*INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS **PROMOTIONS,*
*BMW AUTOMOBILE.*
*LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.*
**

THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION
COPYRIGHT ©2006. *ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*

I've received similar ones in the past.  Pretty funny.