Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:30:55 -0600
From: "Alex Cagann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: so I found this cheap little 750il...

There is no question that $5,000 is a good deal for this car...however, the
main reason these cars go for so cheap now is maintenance costs. Tech's and
others say they are pretty reliable...well, that's all fine and dandy until
something goes wrong. If you have $5,000 to buy a car, and don't have money
left over and some cash reserves month to month, then I would think
twice...because this car requires expensive upkeep. You need to realize that
even though you are paying $5,000 for this car, you are keeping up
maintenance on a $90k plus car.  People may disagree with me here, but I
would set aside about $2,000 a year to keep this sucker running.

Alex Cagann