It's not about me, it's about people volunteering actually stepping up
and starting to take action, and that is not happening.

You say: 'After some months, we will definitely see if the project is still
alive or not."
It's been 2 months now. In your opinion, how many more months of inaction
should we wait, and what's the reasoning behind that number?