That's a fair comment. As we are mostly talking about "maintenance", I
don't wait for any new big features in the short term.
As said, the main concern for these guys is about jclouds as an
important dependency in their project.

I can't speak on their behalf, but I assume Pulsar and Brooklyng guys
(at least) want to maintain jclouds alive as dependency.

Personally, I prefer to find other approaches (and it's what we do in
Apache Sunny and Apache Karaf).

Regards
JB