Il Sab 10 Dic 2022, 12:47 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net> ha scritto:

> Ok. Fair enough.
>
> Imho Karaf-jclouds is probably different as the number of users is very
> very thin.
>
> But I understand your points.
>
> I will support of moving to attic anyway. Just wanted to give a chance for
> the community to speak up.
>
> The users will find alternatives (maybe forking part of jclouds).

I think that forking jclouds is not a good solution, as you lose all the
potential interactions with other users, for instance in case of security
issues (cannot inform all the users, share patches in a coodinated way).

I understand the points of the people in this thread that are skeptical
about adding external people. Probably I would feel the same way.

I believe that it is up to the jcloud PMC to decide on the destiny of the
project and as JB is saying, users will find their solutions.

My 2 cents

Enrico