On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 3:51 PM, Arne Babenhauserheide arne_...@web.de  wrote:Ian
Clarke <i...@freenetproject.org> writes:

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 9:06 AM, x...@freenetproject.org wrote:Our typical

> developer is using a highly sophisticated terminal mail client

> which has received decades of development.

> Really? Have you conducted a survey? I can't remember the last time I saw

> anyone using a terminal mail client, it was probably 15 years ago.

I do — I use mu4e on Emacs, about half the time via commandline.

I know that this is not a survey, it is just one datapoint.

Interesting, I used mutt for a while back in 1998 or 1999, them were the days.
 Google Inbox these days (which does have some annoying qualities, doesn't seem
to do so well with formatting quoted replies).
Ian.