On Sunday, February 26, 2017 09:54:27 PM Ian Clarke wrote:
> Interesting, I used mutt for a while back in 1998 or 1999, them were the
> days. Google Inbox these days (which does have some annoying qualities,
> doesn't seem to do so well with formatting quoted replies).

Btw, I would REALLY appreciate if you could fix the quoting :)

Almost every mail of yours has broken quoting, and often your mails mix quoted
text with your own text without showing *any* indicator that it is a quote.
It usually takes many minutes to figure out what is text of yours, and that
cost happens for everyone who wants to read it...

Perhaps you actually might want to try a real mail client again? :)