Thanks for the responses to our idea of what to do with DDN :)

To clear somethings up:

-Tobias asked if the donation for membership is voluntary or not. We have
no intention of charging people to access DDN. What we do want to do is
identify people who are financial supporters of DDN. We don't have a
donation system set up yet because we wanted to make sure that it was a
good idea first.

-The wiki issue is being looked into. The system should be able to handle
your existing DDN login information so you don't have to create two
accounts and login to both all the time.

-Taran's idea of GoogleAds is interesting and we'll have our tech team see
how easy it is to implement. Which should be very easy. The hard part will
be finding a space for them as we don't want GoogleAds on the front page
of DDN has it may make the site look less credible. Any thoughts on that
note?

-Many people have suggested moving DDN to a new system. This is just as
hard (or even harder) than keeping our current system running. We've
though about this at TIG and were moving ahead with our system because it
is the easiest for our developers to work on.

Adam Clare