I share your perspective, Tom. What would we get? That is what we're
supposed to be considering as well.

My thoughts are a common, centralized area owned by the community but
using all tools available externally.

There was a time when this list was a thriving cornucopia of ideas,
thoughts, and much more. And I wonder whether people are still
interested in that sort of discussion.

--
Taran Rampersad
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.your2ndplace.com
http://www.opendepth.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by Creating" - Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." -
Nikola Tesla