Meaning no disrespect, as I am on a few 'Ning' networks myself, but
there is nothing that Ning offers that a content management system does
not. Absolutely nothing.

What it also offers is dependence. I, myself, find such dependence
intolerable but others have different opinions that I will respect. It
also means people learning Yet Another Way To Do Things, with
questionable benefit.

And I also offer, here and now, that the discussion has turned from the
core: The Future of DDN. If we're going to go back and forth on what
medium we'll use to discuss the future, we'll watch calendar months go by.

Tick Tock.

--
Taran Rampersad
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.your2ndplace.com
http://www.opendepth.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knowprose/

"Criticize by Creating" - Michelangelo
"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." -
Nikola Tesla