On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, George Roberts wrote:

> I cannot see the reason for a wiki as a focus for DDN discussion. Maybe
> that was not the intention. Wikis are for collaborative development of
> documents.

> Email is a much more accessible channel for discussion than web-based
> services.

I whole-heartedly agree with this viewpoint. I often lose contact with
groups when they migrate to a wiki or blog.  Both are cumbersome when
compared to simple email.

We do not need graphics and razzle-dazzle to engage in discussion.  Keep
it simple.  Continue to use the listserv format that goes directly to
email.

  alexandra babione