Dear Katrin,
It is really nice to hear about your service organzition. However, I want learn
more, could please send me your organzition information via email? I am running
a NGO in India, do you think I can be help or being helped? Lookforward to hear
from you.

Yours-
Sadeque
Gujarat, India

Katrin Verclas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
WANTED: We are co-hosting, together with NTEN (the Nonprofit Technology
Enterprise Network) a public conference call on ICT and humanitarian
relief after Katrina. Following that, there will be another call for
donors and funders, co-hosted with the Community Technology Foundation
of California.

We have a number of folks who are participating (some invited and
confirmed from this community) but are spreading our net wide and far
for good ideas, contacts, and projects of innovative use of ICT for
communications, coordination, and direct relief efforts in the affected
regions, please email me at your earliest convenience. I will compile

Best,

Katrin Verclas
Aspiration: Better Tools for a Better World

Mr. Sadeque Hussain

Conflict Relief And Peace Organization
268, Jawahar Nagar Colony
Naroda Patia