Oh dear, have got some worked up into a tizzy. So sorry.

But I have learned so very much from this whole experience. And I think others
have too. A very awkward situation was turned into a research project, and I
think that may be the good that has come from this.

I have not been able to communicate with the "expert spinner/weaver" yet, but
want to know if she has some scientific proof to her comment and will ask that
when the time comes.

Meanwhile, thanks to all who answered. And if you know more or have some
statistics on this subject, keep 'em coming.

Best,
Debbie Emery
Brookfarm ~ Alpacas & Maremmas in the Valley of the Moon
Glen Ellen, Ca
www.brookfarmalpaca.com