D2-

They way I see it, you have several options.

Ply all 5 at once

Ply 4 together and then ply that with one.

Ply 3 and 2

Ply 2, 2 and 1

.plus some others

I think that each way of doing it will give you a different look and feel to
the final yarn.  Personally, I would lean towards all 5 at once or ply 3,
ply 2 and then ply those together.

Are all the plies identical or are the different?

John Sandstrom

El Paso

  _____