Hi Dark,

Ah, I understand now. Thanks for clearing that issue up for me.

When it comes to TTS voices one thing I have noticed there is a pretty
big difference in preference, and a lot of it comes down to what a
person is use to. Eloquence came with Jaws and even Window-Eyes for
many versions now, and for various reasons people have grown use to
it, perhaps even like it, and it is for that reason they want to use
it in a game. It is generally faster, more responsive than most TTS
voices, and while robotic it does a decent job of speaking text
clearly and precisely.

On the flip side while the Vocalizer voices are more human sounding
they come with their fair share of hang-ups such as are less
responsive and don't always pronounce words correctly. Nothing is
quite as frustrating to read a document instead of saying m s or
Microsoft to have Vocalizer say manuscript instead.
Point being,while the Vocalizer voices are superior in many ways
Eloquence is still better in other ways. It is for those other reasons
that keep gamers interested in using it as an alternative to speech
synthe to SApi.

Cheers!