In a message dated: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:10:59 EST
Randy Edwards said:

>If you can think of a better way to handle this, feel free to let me know.

Yeah:
        1. Don't bit-cast in a proprietary format, use Ogg/Vorbis
        2. Don't ask for money, ask for help.   A lot of us are short
           on cash, but (soon to be) long on spare time!

>    Does anyone have an experience with bitcasting with IceCast, the Ogg
>Vorbis-embraced bitcasting software?

Not personally, but I know Kenny has done some with it.
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon