On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Rich C wrote:

> I find this odd. What about Mac users? It seems to me that there is
> a large overlap in membership of the group that owns MacIntosh
> computers and the group that listens to NPR. Do Mac users have
> access to Windows technology to listen to streaming audio? If not,
> they must be alientated too.

They use this new, open-source hardware called a radio. <G>

Actually, I think M$ has a Mac version of it's player.  That or they go
to www.npr.org and use the Real player.

Brian
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                Spam me and DIE!       |
|                 http://www.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |