----- Original Message -----
From: "Ham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: NHPR bitcasts

I find this odd. What about Mac users? It seems to me that there is a large
overlap in membership of the group that owns MacIntosh computers and the
group that listens to NPR. Do Mac users have access to Windows technology to
listen to streaming audio? If not, they must be alientated too.

Rich Cloutier
President, C*O
SYSTEM SUPPORT SERVICES
www.sysupport.com