What is the email address everyone uses to contact valve?  I'd like to
voice my opinion in their inbox too since we aren't getting any official

Another way to go about this could be:

1. The first time a player uses QP prompt them asking if they want to be
matched in Valve official servers or all servers.
or
2. After X amount of QP searches prompt to be matched in all servers.

Just some thoughts...  I really hope Valve comes up with something that
works for everyone.