What if one of us made a site specifically for rating TF2 communities
and servers?  We could quite literally provide a list of crappy servers
by name + IP to them once a month.  I imagine Valve does want the
servers gone as much as we do, but if it's going to waste too much of an
employee's time, it's not worth it to them.  If we could hand them
something that's manageable and could be dealt with in part of a day,
maybe they'd be more willing to shut down (or even just penalize) those
communities who aren't living up to the standards either of us want.

Jake Forrester
Owner / Web Developer
FirePowered LLC
w: https://firepoweredgaming.com