Le lundi 7 août 2006 11:40, Olaf Gellert a écrit :

> I need to assign a profile to the image when I imported it
> from my camera. Right now I am using a Sony F828, mainly
> JPEG format (and RAW only for infrared images until now).
> So I have to get or create an ICC profile for this camera.
> To my knowledge Sony does not provide ICC profiles for this
> camera so I might try to use LPROF to create one. What is
> used here, a RAW image or a JPEG? (That's interesting because
> the F828 uses a 4 color sensor (sYCC color space)...)
> Anyone done this before (saving me the work?)

Well, you do not need to assign a profile to your jpeg file; your camera has
already did the job when converting raw into jpeg, in the sRGB colorspace.

It is possible to create profiles for DSLR, but it is very difficult, and
only has sens if you take your pictures in the same conditions. For
example, your can't use automatic white balance! Profiling a DSLR is only
usefull for studio pictures, where all parameters of the camera remain the
same.

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org