Le lundi 7 août 2006 12:13, Olaf Gellert a écrit :

> I was thinking about doing a raw shot of some target
> (lit by a 5000k light), and then maybe converting it
> to TIFF and use SCARSE (www.scarse.org) or whatever.
> Would that be already sufficient to get good results?
> Or at least beeter than sRGB? Not sure about it...

Shooting in raw does not need to select white balance! This is the
intersting thing in raw files. All is done in post-process.

> It seems that it is still not too common for manufacturers
> of cameras to simply provide ICC profiles?

Manufacturers do not give informations about profiles of their DSLR; so,
third-party raw processors have to make some calibrations. Most of them
(Bibble, LightZone) have good profiles for cameras, and you don't need to
give your own.

--
   Frédéric