If you know that the perpetrators of crime are coming from the suburbs, do you happen
to know what suburbs they are coming
from & what the numbers are from each suburb?

It seems to me that this might be a way to deal with them.  When Hubert Humphrey was
mayor his strategy was to "keep his
fingers in their arm pits" -- or at least that is how I heard it.  If there could be
some coordination between the
municipalities perhaps this same strategy could be employed & we could run 'em out of
the metro altogether.

Just an idea.

Barbara Nelson
Burnsville