I think it would actually work without the digital encoding. The rest however...

On 5/18/2010 11:50 AM, Jeffery Smith wrote:
Like green ghosting? Like the need to put an expensive UV/IR filter on any lens
you plan to use on the M8? And the outrageous prices they were charging to
upgrade the lenses with some black stripes painted on the base so the camera
would recognize the lens you were using?