On Sep 6, 2008, at 00:00, Barbie wrote:

The patch that David Wheeler has written for an RSS feed for no PASSes
has already been included into the new report site. The launch of the
site has been put on hold, while I sort out the new mailer. Further RSS
may become available after the current round of fixes have been done.

Oh, good, you found it. :-)

Once again I can only apologise for not having enough time to have
implemented all these things already, but I only took over the website
and data generation code just before YAPC::NA and have been working on
it almost non-stop since.

Slacker!

Seriously, many thanks for taking this stuff on, Barbie!

Best,

David