On Sep 5, 2008, at 11:28, Andy Lester wrote:

Getting fail report emails is annoying and should be changed to be opt-in. Would that solve your problem?

Oh, and yes. Once we stop spamming people, CPAN Testers then becomes the Consumer Reports model, not the police model.

Thank you. I think we're all in agreement on the benefit of an opt-in model, and that it would go a long way towards eliminating the complaints. At least, that's my reading of this thread.

So what needs to happen to get this working sooner rather than later?

Best,

David