Hi Jérôme,

Side-question: is the text87 patch available for Q40 ? (I read about it for QPC). I'm lacking text87 in 1024x512 so far...
(And at which price... )

I don't know how many inquiries have been passed on to Marcel and at which level he decides to invest more time...

I guess that non-QPC users will soon have a second problem
in addition to the printer-language problem: how do I connect
a printer with USB to the Aurora or Q40/Q60?

Only option so far is to be picky when buying the printer, checking that there is at least a parallel port (and one that does not need ECP/EPP, but plain good old parallel port, mono-directional... and no fancy mandatory cartridge management...)
I just like my LX-800 and BJC-600...

Hope that they last for a long time....

I would not know what to buy now if my EPSON Stylus Color 900/980
breakes down, or my nice small protable Canon BJC-85.
There is probably nothing "current" available which could replace
them...

Regards Jochen