Please answer my question.  What experience do you have?

On 8/14/2016 4:10 PM, Giovanni Santostasi wrote:
A.ashfield:

"Ad hominem" attacks. To quote a famous immortal scene from the "Princess Bride": "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means".

I didn't attack anybody at hominem. I didn't put down Penon not to have a PhD. I simply stated that Rossi saying he has a Doctorate is not true and that is at least sloppy and probably misleading.

It doesn't reflect negatively on me at all.

So let me reflect this back at you given you don't understand what ad hominem attack is and instead you are using your supposed experience to make an argument (and trying to disqualify my arguments too as a consequence) and therefore committing another known fallacy , i. e. "argument from authority".

Giovanni