Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

/snip/
> As long as a positive test is based purely on physics rather than his
> personal credibility, or it is performed by others (as some tests have
> been)...
> /snip/
>
> What tests have been performed by others?

Ampenergo, before they signed a contract. Mike McKubre discussed them in a
recent lecture. See the lecture and slides here:

http://lenr-canr.org/News.htm

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/McKubreMCHwhathappen.pdf

See p. 32. As you see this is Run II. There were several others. McKubre
remarked that he knows a highly qualified person who was present. I know
several, and I know of other independent tests. Some of them failed, like
the NASA test. Others succeeded.

As I have pointed out here before, if this machine was fake he would make
it appear to work every time, on demand, especially when he has important
visitors such as NASA. If he wanted to give it versimillitude perhaps he
would have it fail when unimportant people come, or he would have it fail
at first and then the next day start to work. That is not what has
happened. In some cases it has gone for days without saying boo. That is
characteristic of genuine cutting-edge prototype new technology, such as
the early incandescent lights, internal combustion engines, transistors,
and rockets.