(sorry this was my first post here, should've sent it to vortex address)

Charly:
What I fail to understand is how Defkalion fits in the scam theory ?
Rossi definitely has the profile, but assuming it's a scam is Defkalion
part of it as well ?
As accomplice or rival scammers ? It seems a little bit far fetched to me,
but maybe you have a good explanation ?

Mary Yugo:
My suggestion is that Defkalion believed Rossi, was originally legitimate,
secured investments, and prepared to make machines.  I suspect that they
took Rossi specifications and designed and perhaps built some devices
(Hyperions) using electrical heaters to simulate the active core.  I
further think they never got an active core because Rossi defrauded them.
That would explain why they refused to pay him back last June.

I am further speculating that they are now continuing as a possible scam,
maybe hoping that someone else, maybe Piantelli, will provide them with the
technology they so desperately need.

Of course the above is just a wild guess.  Maybe Defkalion was just a part
of some Rossi deceptive maneuver from the start. And I suppose there is the
vanishingly minimal possibility that they are what they say they are.  I
don't really see how that's possible.